Opportunities to Serve
- CUC partners with Holy Trinity Lutheran Church by helping to provide desserts and serve a meal once a month at the Trinity Soup Kitchen (643 W. 17th Street). If you are interested in volunteering, sign up on the bulletin board in Fellowship Hall, please Contact Us.
- CUC stands for social justice! If you are interested in standing with a faith community for justice and inclusion, let us know! We participate in many social marches and festivals that work towards greater equality and inclusion. This for us, is part of what it means to live on earth as it is in heaven.
Opportunities to Connect
- Community Board Game Night is an evening of social games designed to encourage stronger neighborhood relationships. Every third Saturday at 7:30 PM from September through May and on New Year’s Eve at 10:30 PM, we gather at the church to play games, have snacks and connect with each other. For more information, please Contact Us.
Opportunities to Grow
- Resonate services take place the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM in the sanctuary. These are “sermon free” services full of music, readings, prayer, and contemplation. It is followed by a wine and tapas reception afterwards–at which we talk about our lives, the good, the funny, the difficult, and the things that matter to us most.
- Spirits and Spirituality is a monthly discussion group at rotating pubs and restaurants in Erie, PA. We pull substantive topics about faith and life from a hat and discuss (no right or wrong answers, just mutual sharing). Join us the second Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM Please contact the church office for locations each month.
- Sunday School is offered most Sundays during the school year (September – May) for youth and adults alike from 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM. We are exploring different dates and times to offer faith education, so please do check with the church office if you are interested!
- Youth group takes place on rotating Sundays (August – May), call the church for the monthly schedule. Contact Us.